Do I need to update existing building signage?

No. When it’s time to order new signage, do so using the new fonts (Red Hat Display and Red Hat Text).

Note that campus has official policies and design guidelines for exterior graphics, wayfinding, and other signage. The Department of Campus Planning and Landscape Architecture (CPLA) manages these. CPLA will have access to these new fonts and know what updates are needed on exterior signage when it’s time for replacement.